Children’s Saturday Classes Schedule
June 17th – August 19th, 2017
The ballet classes offered includes Introduction to Ballet (ages 3 – 4) Pre-Ballet I & II (ages 4 – 6) and Pre-Ballet III & IV (ages 6 – 9).
- Pre-Ballet I (4 – 5) 11:00-11:45am
- Pre- Ballet II (ages 5 – 6 ) Saturdays, 11:45am – 12:30pm
- Pre-Ballet III & IV (ages 6 – 9) Saturdays, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Introduction to Ballet (ages 3 – 4) Saturdays, 1:30 – 2:15pm
Introduction to Ballet: $120
Pre-Ballet I & II: $135
Pre-Ballet III & IV: $180
- A pro-rated tuition will be given for late starters.
- Students may request to not be scheduled for specific weeks. This must be done at the time of registration. The tuition will only include the weeks the student is schedule to attend. Students who choose this option are required to be scheduled for a minimum of 7 weeks.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if minimum student numbers are not met. If there is a class cancellation, refunds will be given for that class.
- Registering for the session is a commitment to attend all the scheduled classes. There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Summer classes may not be made up.
- No refunds will be given once the camp session has started.
- No drop-ins.
- No trial classes
- Registration and payment is due by the first day of class.
All registration will be in person or over the phone with an office representative
New!! Children’s Ballet & Gymnastics Class
July 11th – August 3rd, 2017 – Tuesday & Thursday (1:30pm – 3:30pm)
$60 Per Week
The first hour will consist of a ballet class; the second hour will consist of gymnastics/stretching/ and other ballet related activities.