The three spacious and fully equipped studios are available for short- and long-term rentals. Our studios are ideal for rehearsals, auditions and workshops.
Short-Term Studio Rentals
- We require full payment on rental date.
- You may pay by credit card over the phone, or by check or cash delivered to our office. If staff members are not available (after hours) checks and cash may be put in black mailbox located in hallway.
- Additional time used after the official end of a rental must be approved.
Long-Term Studio Rentals
- Long term rentals may be scheduled up to 2 months in advance.
- Renters must schedule a time to meet with a Western Ballet staff member to go over long term rentals
Western Ballet studios have:
- Marley dance surfaces over sprung floors
- Professional sound systems with playback equipment, pitch control for CDs, and cables to connect to either, iPhone, iPod, MP3 player or a computer – renter must bring their own cord to connect to sound systems
Note: Renters are required to wear proper shoes, reserved for dancing.
Large Groups or Classes (more than 8 people)
|Studio 1 (53′ 1/2″ X 43′)||$55|
|Studio 2 (47′ X 26′)||$45|
|Studio 3 (32′ 1/2″ X 49′)||$50|
First Time Renter Contact Form
First time renters please completely fill out the form below. Renters will get a confirmation email if dates & times are approved.
Following the email renters will need to fill out studio rental agreement. If you have any questions please call (650) 968 – 4455