The three spacious and fully equipped studios are available for short- and long-term rentals. Our studios are ideal for rehearsals, classes, auditions and workshops.
- We require full payment at time of rental. You may pay by credit card over the phone, or by check or cash delivered to our offices by the end of the next business day.
- We require at least 7 days advance notice for changes. Any cancellations with 7 days or more notice will be held as a credit for future rentals within the next six months.
- Reservations cancelled with less than seven days notice will forfeit payment.
- Rentals are non-refundable.
- Studio rentals may be back to back with another rental. Therefore rental times must be respected.
- Additional time used after the official end of a rental will be billed to the renter.
To arrange short-term rentals call the Front Desk at 650-968-4455, weekdays 9:30am-6:30pm and Saturdays 9:30am-1:30pm.
Long-Terms Studio Rentals
To arrange long-term rentals or to teach classes at Western Ballet, please contact Western Ballet office at 650-968-4455
Western Ballet studios have:
- Marley dance surfaces over sprung floors
- Professional sound systems with playback equipment, pitch control for CDs, and cables to connect to either, iPhone, iPod, MP3 player or a computer
Note:Only Studio 2 is appropriate for dance forms that use hard-soled shows (tap, folklorico, salsa, bollywood, etc.). Studio 2 is also suitable for dance done with bare feet.
TV monitors and DVD playback are available for use by renters at no additional cost.
Changing rooms for men and women are available for use during rentals.